Hyundai Ix55 / Veracruz

ChrisUK

Anyone know if and when it might be coming to the UK. Can't tell from the pictures if it same size or bigger than the Santa Fe. Perhaps it is not replacing the Santa Fe, but is going to be an upmarket 4x4. Lots of pics on youtube where I stumbled across it. My son introduced me to the wonders of youtube at the weekend, some amazing footage of Santa Fe, Sorentos and Freelander 2 off road.

Chris in Warwickshire, Elddis Odyssey 482 (2008), Mitsubishi Outlander diesel, 2017

It's not!

Sadly Hyundai have said that the Vera Cruz /Ix55 won't be introduced for the UK - great shame as it'll give other full-size SUVs a very hard time in markets where it is introduced.

It may be that the cost of developing and type approving right hand drive versions just for the UK is uneconomic.

Anyone know if and when it might be coming to the UK. Can't tell from the pictures if it same size or bigger than the Santa Fe. Perhaps it is not replacing the Santa Fe, but is going to be an upmarket 4x4. Lots of pics on youtube where I stumbled across it. My son introduced me to the wonders of youtube at the weekend, some amazing footage of Santa Fe, Sorentos and Freelander 2 off road.

Chris - are you infering that the current Santa Fe is not an upmarket 4x4?? I am all hurt and upset!!! :D

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

Sorry Ivan but its not a Range Rover Vogue is it? I think I would prefer 2 Santas to one RR

Chris in Warwickshire, Elddis Odyssey 482 (2008), Mitsubishi Outlander diesel, 2017

Santa Fe does me fine

Got a good deal on mine as dealers are flinging cars away just now

Good MPG on motorway even when towing not so good round town or when the wife is driving it

Ill stick up for you Ivan :lol:

Hyundai Santa Fe

SWIFT Oronsay 570