Lcd Panel

justhi

Hi guys and girls.

We may be being a bit thick here, But does anyone know how to turn the LCD display panel off in our 2009 Fleetwood Heritage, For some reason the dealer has given us a 2008 owners manual by mistake, but we are worried that this display panel will be drawing power from the battery while in storage, This also applies to the ALDE display panel. Can any one help.

Many thanks.

BMW X5 3. 0sd m sport twin turbo. Fleetwood Heritage ES6 (2009) Best car ever owned subaru impreza wr1

Hi guys and girls.

We may be being a bit thick here, But does anyone know how to turn the LCD display panel off in our 2009 Fleetwood Heritage, For some reason the dealer has given us a 2008 owners manual by mistake, but we are worried that this display panel will be drawing power from the battery while in storage, This also applies to the ALDE display panel. Can any one help.

Many thanks.

Until someome comes along with the correct answer, you can always pull the relavent fuse/s in the meantime.

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.

Hi guys and girls.

Many thanks.

Hi

If I am correct ( please check your hand book ) the electrical system would be supplied to fleetwood by Sargent electrical Loads of info on the web site manuals, fault finding Technical data etc

http://www. sargentltd. co. uk/index. html

For Tech help contact

Sargent

Karl Hulse Technical Support

direct number is 01482 678981.

Hope this is of some help

Dave

I have a 2009 Fleetwood Heritage and no owners manual. Was told by the dealer that no manuals came with the any of the vans and they can't get any from the administrators.

I think you can turn the power off by pressing lock and then entering your pin but it turns all 12 volt power off. This may mean that the alarm won't work but I have not tried it.

Can not find anything on the Sargent website and I don't know who makes the control panel.

Has anyone got a 2009 Fleetwood Heritage owners manual ?

Alan

Hi all, sorry we cannot be of any use with this matter, as we did not supply this system, if i was to hazard a guess it would be a Bonus Electrical system but unfortunatly that is only a guess.

Regards

Ian Sargent

Press the square button in the centre below the display screen for a few seconds, the screen will go blank and is in hibernation mode.

To reactivate press the same button again for a few seconds and the system will restart.

When the lcd is shut down in this way the Alde screen will also shut down. This will help to improve the battery charge if the van is in storage for a few months.

When the screen is shut down, all electrics are isolated except the supply to the alarm.

The electrical system for the Fleetwood Heritage 2009 was developed and supplied by a company called MES. I found them by googling the name and found them to be very helpful

Toyota Landcruiser and Fleetwood Heritage 640 ES(T)

• 2 weeks later...

HI all.

My supplying dealer (moorland leisure) phoned me today to say he had manager to get hold of a 2009 fleetwood heritage user Manuel.

For any of you guys who are struggling to get hold of these manuals they were Designed and printed by Preset Graphics. I am not sure if i'm allowed to post there phone number on this site, But if any one needs it i cam PM it to you. .

Hope this may help.

BMW X5 3. 0sd m sport twin turbo. Fleetwood Heritage ES6 (2009) Best car ever owned subaru impreza wr1

Hi again.

Just to confirm with SARGENT the electrical system is the bonus type as he suggested.

Hi Justhi

The LCD control panel is made by MES.

www. motorcycle-electrical. co. uk

They were very helpful and e-mailed the instructions to me.

Did your dealer get the 2009 Heritage manual direct from Preset Graphics?

Can you PM the phone number. I am new to all this so not sure how that works.

Thanks

Alan

Hi Justhi

The LCD control panel is made by MES.

www. motorcycle-electrical. co. uk

They were very helpful and e-mailed the instructions to me.

Did your dealer get the 2009 Heritage manual direct from Preset Graphics?

Can you PM the phone number. I am new to all this so not sure how that works.

Thanks

Alan

PM Sent Owl (Alan)

• 2 months later...
Guest Sorento

Have a Fleetwood 2008 640ESD and had the same problem of battery drain . The problem now solved as works on this model LCD as well just hold it in for a few seconds the system shuts down other than for the Alarm and Tracker if fitted.