Changing To New Limousin - What Essential Extras Do I Need?

BrianBasildon

Taking delivery of my new Limousin this week, changing from 2000 Stirling Europa, what essential extras do I need to buy that don't come with the van, or were not in the old van and to be transferred? I have listed the following - is that correct or have any of you kind people additional suggestions.

Water connector - from aquaroll to the onboard pump (previously had whalemaster inside aquaroll

New bottle jack

Awning (old full awning too small for new van)

Steady winder

Improved security (wheel lock and a tracker)

Changed insurance.

Tow bar electrics already new 13pin Euro socket.

Brian

Taking delivery of my new Limousin this week, changing from 2000 Stirling Europa, what essential extras do I need to buy that don't come with the van, or were not in the old van and to be transferred? I have listed the following - is that correct or have any of you kind people additional suggestions.

Water connector - from aquaroll to the onboard pump (previously had whalemaster inside aquaroll (issue with all new van)

New bottle jack

Steady winder (issue with all new van)

Changed insurance.

Tow bar electrics already new 13pin Euro socket. (no need for anything)

Brian

Enjoy your new van.

Water connector - from aquaroll to the onboard pump (previously had whalemaster inside aquaroll

New bottle jack

Steady winder

Changed insurance.

Tow bar electrics already new 13pin Euro socket.

Brian

Not anything major. You have identified all the essentials I think.

The Limousin comes supplied with the external connector pipe from the aquaroll to the pump connection point on

the offside of the caravan.

My only suggestions are not essentials.

Things like moving to the new Calor Lite cylinders to reduce weight. Compensates for any additional

dead weight stuff. They are significantly lighter.

New fire extinguisher (time to check the old one)

With a the fantastic fixed bed it just begs for a fantastic flat screen TV to fit the hole in the wall for those evenings (especially like

now) when it's a bit chilly outide and you just want to snuggle up in bed. A 22 inch size screen is perfect.

One from the CCCC (Chief Caravan Colour Coordinator), Rita.

If you have ordered the standary upholstery colour, B & Q have some very nice duck egg blue scatter cusions to match the decor. They are bigger and much

softer and comfortable than the two cusions supplied with the van. We got two fror the front and two for the fixed bed as well.

RoyB

Roy & Rita

Bailey Unicorn Barcelona 1 with Power Touch 4 wheel mover (February 2012) - Mercedes E320 CDI Avantgarde Auto V6 Estate

Hi Brianbasliden

Hope you enjoy your new van. We also have a Bailey Limousin. We added a mover due to the fact we have a vry seep drive and its a god send. We also had a kwikee leveller fitted as my husband is a spendaholic and a lazy toad (Good job he does not read these forums lol). Well its saves me getting shouted at for not reading the spirit level correctly.

bobsnobs