Early Morning Stop-off Dieppe

We are taking the overnight ferry Newhaven - Dieppe, which disembarks early in the morning. Does anyone know somewhere in or near Dieppe where we can park up, put the steadies down and have a nap before continuing our journey please?

Many thanks in anticipation

Tom

www. southcoastsounds. org. uk

--------------------

There's an area in the centre of town for motorhomes but I haven't seen caravans there. There's a site just outside Dieppe,in the Camping cheques book, I think called La Source which is worth a stay if you have the time.

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

There's an area in the centre of town for motorhomes but I haven't seen caravans there. There's a site just outside Dieppe,in the Camping cheques book, I think called La Source which is worth a stay if you have the time.

I second your comments on La Source, lovely site on the river bank.

I haven't come across any areas where you can just pitch a caravan, in the way places are provided free for motorhomes for an overnight stop. It will be interesting if such places are provided. Perhaps others have come across them.

Gordon

Nissan Qashqai 1. 6 dCi (130 PS) + Avondale Rialto 390-2