Awing Choice

utterchaos

hi all bit of advice, i have got an swift conqueror 580 lux can anyone tell me can i use a size 1025 awining on it or will it prove to be too big i am gettin conflicting advice from some suppliers at the moment, one saying it is way to big and another saying it should be fine for use on the van, so i thought i would ask for a completely unbiased view from here, the reason i m asking is i can get one at a great price, but equally dont want to get one if its not gonna be ok, i can measure the van on monday with some sting to see what the size is, but if anyone out there can offer advice it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Uc

Do you have any Swift literature giving the awning size ?

You could always ring Isabella and ask them which is the correct size for your van. They are always very helpful and usually spot on.

Awnings are usually sized in 25/30 cm steps - they don't need to be mm accurate as the ground is rarely that accurate, particularly if it's the awning side wheel up on blocks to get the van level.