No More Punctures

roy121

Hi All

At the NEC caravan show I saw a product called seal awheel a puncture prevention system and was impressed by the demonstration, Has anyone tried this product and if so what do you think of it.

Cheers Dave

I "fitted" "Flat Free" to my Van & Car about 18 months ago, no problems last season. Some say that if you do get, say, a nail in a tyre, then you don't notice it, so that could be considered potentially more dangerous. Therefore you should check them all regularily. But I feel happier with a prevention sealer than without it.

Regards, Zeb.

Hi All

At the NEC caravan show I saw a product called seal awheel a puncture prevention system and was impressed by the demonstration, Has anyone tried this product and if so what do you think of it.

Cheers Dave

Wait until you have to have the tyres changed and see what the tyre fitter thinks. Alot of them refuse to work on wheels treated this way, the mess they make gets everywhere.

Steve W

2015 SorentoKX2 pulling a 2011 Sterling Eccles Moonstone

Same as Zeb, I have Flat Free in all 4 tyres on the car and both caravan tyres. No problems at all, no road noise or vibration and also feel safer in the knowledge it's there preventing a flat tyre in the event of a puncture.

No problems with changing a tyre at the tyre fitters either as the solution is water soluble, it just rinses out. Easier and quicker than removing and refitting a Tyron band.

Carry On Camping!

Legsmaniac's World -my own personal web space with campsite reviews - http://www. legsmaniac. org. uk