New Caravan

cheekyboyno1

Good luck with yours!

I collect my new Swift at 3pm from Discover Newport - exciting isn't it?!

Martin ;)

2011 S Max Titanium Powershift

2011 Citroen C3 Picasso Exclusive

2011 Swift Conqueror 570 Special Equipment

'If I'd Been Born Thirty Years Later They Would Call It ADHD'

Good luck with yours!

I collect my new Swift at 3pm from Discover Newport - exciting isn't it?!

Martin ;)

We look forward to this evening's update with much trepidation - please prove me wrong, Martin - on this occasion, I'd love it!

We look forward to this evening's update with much trepidation - please prove me wrong, Martin - on this occasion, I'd love it!

Hi Roger

I (Or I hope, Discover Newport) will try my best LOL!!

Have seen the 'van already (last Thursday) and it's looking good thus far. ............

Martin ;)

Hi,

I enjoy picking up a new 'van then I realise I need to sort out where the aerial/sat coax is to run, find where all our junk is to go then sort the noseweight! After that I'm ready for a holiday though it's worth it in the end :D,

Regards,

Ian

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi,

I enjoy picking up a new 'van then I realise I need to sort out where the aerial/sat coax is to run, find where all our junk is to go then sort the noseweight! After that I'm ready for a holiday though it's worth it in the end :D,

Regards,

Ian

That's all tomorrows project. ...........!! :lol:

I hope you both enjoy your new vans and everything goes according to plan today. I've decided it was a blessing our purchase of the Ranger GT60 fell through though we were really disappointed at the time. I think the layout of the Bailey Sancerre will suit us more though we could be looking at the Swift Charisma or Sterling Europa versions in this layout unless Bailey come up with a series 8 Pageant soon.

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

I hope you both enjoy your new vans and everything goes according to plan today. I've decided it was a blessing our purchase of the Ranger GT60 fell through though we were really disappointed at the time. I think the layout of the Bailey Sancerre will suit us more though we could be looking at the Swift Charisma or Sterling Europa versions in this layout unless Bailey come up with a series 8 Pageant soon.

Bailey seem to be introducing new series every 2 years approximately so you may have some time to wait for Pageant Series 8! Presumably the Senator Series 7 is due before another new Pageant range?

The Senators are too heavy for us so if we don't like the Swift or the Sterling we might just have to wait because I really don't like the colours of the Pageant S7. The series 6 wasn't around for long and if the series 7 isn't as popular as Bailey hoped then the series 8 could be out this summer.

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

The Senators are too heavy for us so if we don't like the Swift or the Sterling we might just have to wait because I really don't like the colours of the Pageant S7. The series 6 wasn't around for long and if the series 7 isn't as popular as Bailey hoped then the series 8 could be out this summer.

And there's me waiting to see what the Series 7 Senator brings - knowing my luck they'll take the Virginia way past 1520kg which is my limit.

Hi All

Thanks for your good wishes. I'm delighted to report that I'm now the very proud owner of a super Swift Conqueror 480 and the sorry Discover tale has now ended. .....fingers crossed!

I was treated like royalty today and the 'van was in first class shape when I went to pick her up. Everything fits as it should, works as it should and she tows like a dream.

It was a shame that I had to kick up the fuss I did about the Coachman delivered two weeks ago, but in a peverse way I guess it was now worth it.

If anyone needs advice on the Discover 6 Star Warranty, I'm your man!!

Martin ;)

Hi All

Thanks for your good wishes. I'm delighted to report that I'm now the very proud owner of a super Swift Conqueror 480 and the sorry Discover tale has now ended. .....fingers crossed!

I was treated like royalty today and the 'van was in first class shape when I went to pick her up. Everything fits as it should, works as it should and she tows like a dream.

It was a shame that I had to kick up the fuss I did about the Coachman delivered two weeks ago, but in a peverse way I guess it was now worth it.

If anyone needs advice on the Discover 6 Star Warranty, I'm your man!!

Martin ;)

That's all very nice Marty but do the silver sides match your silver hair??? That's what we really want to know.

Oh and where are the pictures?????????

2010 Volvo XC70 D5 SE Lux (2012 V60 D5 All Wheel Drive R Design after March 12!)

2012 Swift Conqueror 480, with Omnivent, Mini Heki in Loo, Mudflaps and ALKO Mammut Mover

That's all very nice Marty but do the silver sides match your silver hair??? That's what we really want to know.

Oh and where are the pictures?????????

No and pictures of this baby will be available in due course, incurring a small charge if your not careful!

Good luck with the pick up of your new Skoda tomorrow. ............do they do a red Bailey to match it? Matching car and caravan is all the rage, don't you know. .............. :lol:

No and pictures of this baby will be available in due course, incurring a small charge if your not careful!

Good luck with the pick up of your new Skoda tomorrow. ............do they do a red Bailey to match it? Matching car and caravan is all the rage, don't you know. .............. :lol:

My caravan has red in the decals Marty! So nah nah nah!

However i shall be wearing a red t shirt tomorrow to match my very red Skoda!

2010 Volvo XC70 D5 SE Lux (2012 V60 D5 All Wheel Drive R Design after March 12!)

2012 Swift Conqueror 480, with Omnivent, Mini Heki in Loo, Mudflaps and ALKO Mammut Mover

Were off in a few mins to collect our new Avondale from Ropers, cant wait. :D

Hope all went to plan!

So delighted for you, my brother ! Or should I say, Your Majesty!! ;)

Ignore our youngest brother - he's just jealous cos he's going bald already!! :lol:

Oi my beautiful blonde locks are in no way receding. In fact as you well know they are shoulder length :P

Were off in a few mins to collect our new Avondale from Ropers, cant wait. :D

Hope your day went well and that you will soon be out and about. Hope Ropers treated you well too.

I heard from our brother that they are all down your back and not on your head. .............. :P

He is not funny though . .. or correct. <_<

He is not funny though . .. or correct. <_<

And he drags his knuckles on the floor. ..............

Can I remind you all that this is a serious thread.

M

Well were home with a new Avondale on the driveway, it didnt quite go to plan as Ropers were having one of those days i think, but the service could not be better. i have found what may be a fault but will run it by you 1st, the van is hooked up to our main at the moment and i have tried the electric fire (trumatic s3002) and unless i am doing it wrong i cannot get any heat out of it. I have tried all the settings (500/1000/2000) with thermostat up and down and with/without fan but no heat at all, but it is fine on gas, any ideas?

Well were home with a new Avondale on the driveway, it didnt quite go to plan as Ropers were having one of those days i think, but the service could not be better. i have found what may be a fault but will run it by you 1st, the van is hooked up to our main at the moment and i have tried the electric fire (trumatic s3002) and unless i am doing it wrong i cannot get any heat out of it. I have tried all the settings (500/1000/2000) with thermostat up and down and with/without fan but no heat at all, but it is fine on gas, any ideas?

Master switch at main distribution panel ON ? Usually labelled "space heater" ???

On my Swift there are 3 switches . .. Water heater, Space heater, Battery Charger. .. switches light up when ON

Edited by Entwood