Weights

ChrisD

Can anyone please tell me is it the MAXIMUM TECHNICAL PERMISSIBLE LADEN MASS of the Caravan and the KERB WEIGHTof the Tow Car I use to calculate if my Rav 4 will tow a 1999 Avondale Rialto 480/2? <_<

Can anyone please tell me is it the MAXIMUM TECHNICAL PERMISSIBLE LADEN MASS of the Caravan and the KERB WEIGHTof the Tow Car I use to calculate if my Rav 4 will tow a 1999 Avondale Rialto 480/2? <_<

the mtplm of the van is what you need. the recommendation is that the van should not exceed %85 of the kerb weight of the car, this is not a legal requirement but recommended for those new to towing. packing the van correctly is most important as is the correct noseweight

your car hand book will tell you the max tow load allowed, this must not be exceeded

You can try www. whattowcar. com It might not have your van but there is at facility to enter the mtplm, Or find a simler van

the mtplm of the van is what you need. the recommendation is that the van should not exceed %85 of the kerb weight of the car, this is not a legal requirement but recommended for those new to towing. packing the van correctly is most important as is the correct noseweight

your car hand book will tell you the max tow load allowed, this must not be exceeded

You can try www. whattowcar. com It might not have your van but there is at facility to enter the mtplm, Or find a simler van

Very many thanks TD 42 - that's perfect. It's easy when you know how, (or who and where)! Thanks