Old Banger Caravan Wanted

Mickerus

Hey all im looking for a caravan, not really bothered about the condition as long as i can move it. I've looked around but everytime i find one, its either been sold, wrecked or bidders went mental in the last few seconds of an ebay auction.

If anyone knows of an internet site or a friend thats ready to set fire to one cause their sick of the sight of it in their back yard, then drop me a message. I dont mind travelling if the price is right but somewhere close to South Yorkshire would be ideal.

In our storage site there seem to be an awful lot which look as though they've been there forever. I sometimes wonder if they've been abandoned because they don't look worth the £200 a year storage fees. Would it be worth you contacting a storage site to see if they have any they'd like to get rid of?

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!