Adult Sites Yorkshire

Mr Carrot

Me and hubby are hoping to get away in June with no children so we have been looking at adult only site. ..

There is no easy way to put this but say it as it is but we want a normal adult site. ..No offense for those wanting anything different if them sites exsit. .we don't know if they do or not but don't want to find out the hard way lol. ...We found out the hard way on a certain canary island lol

We just want a site with no children, a pub which do meals or a town close by that has a cosy pub etc.

Anyone any idea's or been to one in Yorkshire. .

All the 'adult only' sites that we have visited in the UK have been just that - no kids and often no single sex groups - kids varies from site to site but 18 seems to be the norm.

Discovery 4 XS SDV6 and Airstream 532 plus 1996 MGF owned since new.

So the difference is just no kids then. ..I just did not want to book anything different. I do believe there is a naturist site in Knaresborough and i thought maybe thats why they are called Adult only on some. Its my hubby who keeps going on and saying silly things like what if you throw your car keys in lol. .dont get me wrong each to their own its just not our thing. .

So nows thats out of the way anyone been to a good adult only site last year??

I don't think it's code for "naturist", they simply mean no children under 18.

We find that going to the few CC sites with no toilets or showers is almost the same - mostly adult parties, the ones with children are well-behaved in the old-fashioned sense.

I can recommend Bath Chew Valley, it's adult only and can't take cars on the grass - a long haul from Yorkshire, though.

Have a look HERE

I have found several from this site too

http://www. doublecountry. fsnet. co. uk/caravan/caravan. htm

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Does anyone know of any naughty adult only sites [caravan that is, not web] :lol:

Define naughty!

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Mr Carrot,

Been to this one Willow House

Farm shop with small eatery serving breakfasts & lunches.

Short distance from park and ride for York.

Lovely site, we will be going again next time York is on our agenda.

Good on site fishing for those interested.

Living the dream, well more of a nightmare ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Discovery 4 Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

So the difference is just no kids then. ..I just did not want to book anything different. I do believe there is a naturist site in Knaresborough and i thought maybe thats why they are called Adult only on some. Its my hubby who keeps going on and saying silly things like what if you throw your car keys in lol. .dont get me wrong each to their own its just not our thing. .

this has made me chuckle B)

Edited by outnumbered

KIA SORENTO KX3 2012 Bailey Pageant Limousin SERIES 7 1700 kg

volvo xc70 D5 se

Mr Carrot,

Been to this one Willow House

Farm shop with small eatery serving breakfasts & lunches.

Short distance from park and ride for York.

Lovely site, we will be going again next time York is on our agenda.

Good on site fishing for those interested.

I can second those comments - lovely site.

2003 Autotrail 635SE Mercedes Sprinter, 2011 Hyundai i10

'Life is too short to stuff a mushroom.'

Hi Chrissie,

The Naturist site is between Harrogate and Knaresborough at Bilston I believe.

There's an adult only site not far from Dunnington at Easingwold, so you would be able to have a look while you're there. The site is called Hollybrook, if you google it there's plenty of info,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

sounds like you have led a very sheltered life :D

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

sounds like you have led a very sheltered life :D

:lol::lol::lol: I wish you could have been in Fuerteventura with us there was no shelter there lol. ..One minute we were walking on the beech the next minute every body had their kit off lol Hubby thought it was funny at first, there was a few young ladies. then the men started to appear and we caught a taxi back. ..That was a holiday with out the kids. .Like I say each to their own eh!

yes just no kids isent that lovely

AUDI A5 SPORTBACK COACHMAN AMARA + NISSAN 350 Z

:lol::lol::lol: I wish you could have been in Fuerteventura with us there was no shelter there lol. ..One minute we were walking on the beech the next minute every body had their kit off lol Hubby thought it was funny at first, there was a few young ladies. then the men started to appear and we caught a taxi back. ..That was a holiday with out the kids. .Like I say each to their own eh!

you know the old saying "if you ain't tried it, don't knock it" ;)

Hi Ivan,

Agreed as adaptability is the watchword. I would have got me kit off and give it a go :D,

Regards,

ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi Ivan,

Agreed as adaptability is the watchword. I would have got me kit off and give it a go :D,

Regards,

ian.

just don't scare the locals :D have to say that I have never met a naturist that is odder than a caravanner - and they don't complain as much (see other threads) :lol:

just don't scare the locals :D have to say that I have never met a naturist that is odder than a caravanner - and they don't complain as much (see other threads) :lol:

Hi ivan,

Asda weren't too happy when I tried it, no sense of humour at all :lol:,

Regards,

Ian.

You don't have to have tried something . ............ I've never tried drugs (non-prescription!) but I'll do more than knock it given the chance.

We have come across naturalists while out "studying ornithology" but it's always wrinkly old men, never fit young women - things like that are a shock to the system when they suddenly appear in a 60x magnification telescope - never mind not in front of the children, not in front of me please.