Stickers For Avondale Corfu

LastRollo

Hello

My husband and I bought our first caravan a few months ago. It's not new and the outside just needs a bit of tidying up; particularly noticable are the very faded Avondale Corfu stickers at the front of the caravan.

Does anyone know where (or if) we can get a new set of these from? I've look on the internet but have had no luck.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Getting decals for anything other than current models has always been difficult - as Avondale themselves no longer exist you've probably got even less chance.

I recently saw a 1970/80s caravan which was being restored, in between trips away - the owner was having the decals and model insignia redone by painting by a sign-writer - if it was the owner doing the sign-writing, he was excellent.

Hello

My husband and I bought our first caravan a few months ago. It's not new and the outside just needs a bit of tidying up; particularly noticable are the very faded Avondale Corfu stickers at the front of the caravan.

Does anyone know where (or if) we can get a new set of these from? I've look on the internet but have had no luck.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

you can have a look at this persons ebay site

http://shop. ebay. co. uk/merchant/justth3j0b

they have some avondale decals, & there is one with just Avondale on it so that might help some ?

Cheers Ray

Range Rover Sport 2014

Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril

Unfortunately Avondale Coachcraft Ltd. , are no manufacturing touring caravans, the obvious supplier has gone. You may possibly be lucky and find an ex-Avondale dealer who can help, alternatively the only real option is to go to a company like keylinegraphix who do make "one offs" to order. Whether the price is viable for a Corfu however will have to be your decision.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

If you are still in the market for your caravan decals, This company has been able to sort me out in the past, and hopefully they should be able to help you to.

sales@malinsigns. co. uk

Hope this helps.

BMW X5 3. 0sd m sport twin turbo. Fleetwood Heritage ES6 (2009) Best car ever owned subaru impreza wr1

Hi, I believe these people http://www. magnummotorhomes. co. uk/have bought up a large proportion of Avondale stock, maybe worth a try.

Skegness 'The Sunnier Side of Britain'