Discounted Lpg?

Guest Taid

Just changed the 300tdi Disco for a v8 with LPG . .

enjoying the v8 again . .

Countrywide (who unfortunately aren't) do a discount scheme . . pay by direct debit monthly . .

Does anyone know if any other suppliers have a similar scheme or discount card?

Just changed the 300tdi Disco for a v8 with LPG . .

enjoying the v8 again . .

Countrywide (who unfortunately aren't) do a discount scheme . . pay by direct debit monthly . .

Does anyone know if any other suppliers have a similar scheme or discount card?

Hi Taid

I think you will find that unless use Gallons of the stuff (excuse the gallons bit) but you

are looking at about a tanker full every month you won't get much discount.

I tried a few years ago with diesel and I was asking for 1000lts a month in my own tank

and they were offering about a . 001 per lt off.

I ended up with 2p per lt discount on 500 Lts a month with a fuel card from one company

Radiotwo

Edited by RADIOTWO

Steve - Land Cruiser Amazon Auto + Pageant Series 5 Champagne

The match between car and caravan is perfect in accordance with a mix of European standards. However, according to the British Towing Code the percentage (loaded caravan / kerbweight tow car) is 49%.

Don't know of any others but there are a few back-street suppliers who are as cheap as (or even cheaper) than Countrywide. I have an account with CW but recently have been using a supplier in the truck stop near Acocks Green in east Birmingham, who are a couple of pence cheaper a litre.

I must admit I get very annoyed with the rip-off prices for LPG at normal filling stations - and that's when they haven't run out. ....

Ian.
2013 Freelander 2 SD4 Auto / 2005 Bailey Pageant Vendée; 1952 Norton ES2

Don't know of any others but there are a few back-street suppliers who are as cheap as (or even cheaper) than Countrywide. I have an account with CW but recently have been using a supplier in the truck stop near Acocks Green in east Birmingham, who are a couple of pence cheaper a litre.

I must admit I get very annoyed with the rip-off prices for LPG at normal filling stations - and that's when they haven't run out. ....

I'm in Telford . . got a CW about a mile away . . haven't found a cheaper one locally . . Budget are a couple of miles but not such a good price either

heading probably SW for Easter so some CW coverage near M5 . . but if like Telford, not easy with the van on . .

have got the go-autogas (or whoever) atlas . . its all an adventure . .

Hi Taid,

I use an LPG place just off Worcester Road Kidderminster, and pay 45. 4 a ltr.

I see you live in Telford. There is a garage at Featherstone just of the M54 that does deals for quantaties paid up front, a couple of friends use it.

Regards Ron