Bailey Tv

phil1041

I have a brand new 17 in LCD TV as supplied by Bailey in the Senator range for sale as i have no use for it, I have no idea how much they cost, however, i have seen very similar sets in France at 370 euros.

The set has multiple inputs, av, s video, scart and can be used as a pc monitor, it also has a digital tuner and will tune in all the Freeview channels. It is 12v and mains, and comes with both leads and plugs.

If anyone is interested in it please PM me, i am sure we can agree on a price.

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Phil

Just a thought for you - as the TV came with the caravan it is possible that when you eventually sell/part exchange the 'van they will expect the TV to stay with the 'van. This is just one of the disadvantages of a company including a TV in the spec. Swift used to do this but as a majority of purchasers already have or would purchase a better quality TV they discontinued this practice.

Gerry

2005 Kia Sorento 2. 5 Auto towing 2011 Conqueror 645

Although I sold my Series 6 Wyoming with the TV to a buyer in a private sale, when I spoke to Dealers when looking to P/X it prior to the private sale event, the Dealers were not interested if I put the TV in or not.

Most seemed to suggest it was OK not to include the TV, as most people would prefer their own choice.

Martin

2011 S Max Titanium Powershift

2011 Citroen C3 Picasso Exclusive

2011 Swift Conqueror 570 Special Equipment

'If I'd Been Born Thirty Years Later They Would Call It ADHD'