Good Luck And Thank You

TedNewman

Just want to say a very big thank you to Peter and all of his team - Karin and I have enjoyed our first four years of caravan ownership with the Abbey Freestyle 470 SE - in fact so much so that we have invested very heavily in a new non-Swift product - we did try to stay with you but unfortunately your latest designs, as good as they are, did not quite meet our criteria.

Good luck with the future and I feel certain that with the current attitude of 'talking to' your customers things will only get better. :D

Discovery 4 XS SDV6 and Airstream 532 plus 1996 MGF owned since new.

Just want to say a very big thank you to Peter and all of his team - Karin and I have enjoyed our first four years of caravan ownership with the Abbey Freestyle 470 SE - in fact so much so that we have invested very heavily in a new non-Swift product - we did try to stay with you but unfortunately your latest designs, as good as they are, did not quite meet our criteria.

Good luck with the future and I feel certain that with the current attitude of 'talking to' your customers things will only get better. :D

Ted,

You have done it!We were extremely impressed with Airstreams at the NEC. We are very tempted indeed. Costs seemed high but not if we looked on it as a lifetime investment.

Good luck with this new experience and please keep us posted on how it goes.

Paul

Thanks Paul

As you say - A lifetime Investment - starting in April then off to Italy with it for a couple of months!

Discovery 4 XS SDV6 and Airstream 532 plus 1996 MGF owned since new.