Bordeaux Wash Basin

growbag

Hi,

Has any one had problems with the wash basin developing hairline cracks along the edge where it meets the unit top?

They are hairline cracks at the moment but I'm sure that they will eventually get to a stage where the sink will be un-useable. I'm looking to get a replacement before this happens. If anyone knows where a good place is to get one any help will be great.

Perhaps if Kelly sees this she will be able to give me some advice.

Thanks

Mike

Mondeo 2. 0 tdci 163 bhp & Rave4 tugging a Bailey Bordeaux 2004

Had the bottom drop out of mine around the plughole. The only place to get one appears to be from a Bailey dealer cost Circa £75.

Enjoy yourself, whatever you're doing

RAV4 Pegasus 534

• 2 weeks later...

Mine (series 6 burgundy) had a hairline crack develop just over a year ago starting from mixer tap hole and progressing outwards towards edge over the course of a few months. Left it until recent service and this single crack seemed to multiple into a series of radial cracks from same place - all hairline but still not good enough to want to live with. Had the whb replaced under warranty at recent service after emailing Bailey. Another example of excellent after sales customer service from Bailey - can't fault them at all. Just hope they themselves are able to reclaim from their supplier for this part and hope the supplier starts reinforcing with glass fibre or similar to prevent it happening in future models.

Hope you get it sorted. Regards

Hi,

Has any one had problems with the wash basin developing hairline cracks along the edge where it meets the unit top?

They are hairline cracks at the moment but I'm sure that they will eventually get to a stage where the sink will be un-useable. I'm looking to get a replacement before this happens. If anyone knows where a good place is to get one any help will be great.

Perhaps if Kelly sees this she will be able to give me some advice.

Thanks

Mike

Hi.

The w/h/basin cracked on my Vendee in exactly the same place as you describe, apparently from overtightening of the wing nuts, but got mine replaced under warranty. As I understand it Bailey and their dealers are the only suppliers, and because of this they won't be cheap?????

Cheers.

T.

HI. ITSME.