Avondale Leda 1987 Two Berth. Front Roof Light/sun Roof

Soloby Rob

I've recently bought a 1987 Avondale Leda two berth and the front roof light or maybe it's called a sun roof, is cracked on the inside and I need a replacement. I'm not too worried as it doesn't leak, just looks a mess, it can be kept out of sight by the black out screen, but I like the idea of all that extra light it lets in during the day.

So! anyone know where I could get one please.

Thanks for reading. :D

Rob

Too old to die young, too young to die.

I've recently bought a 1987 Avondale Leda two berth and the front roof light or maybe it's called a sun roof, is cracked on the inside and I need a replacement. I'm not too worried as it doesn't leak, just looks a mess, it can be kept out of sight by the black out screen, but I like the idea of all that extra light it lets in during the day.

So! anyone know where I could get one please.

Thanks for reading. :D

Rob

Hi Rob,

I would suggest that if you don't have to replace the roof light, then it's probably best left alone as they were notorious for leaking. This is the primary reason why they were dropped the following year. I believe the originals were made by Polyplastic, although I doubt that replacements will still be available.

Gordon

Leda_1987.jpg

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.