Nec Show

dazkim

Hi all at swift

We went to the show at the weekend (sat) and had a great time.

Looked around all the new vans even tho we are not buying a new 1 yet as we only just bought 1

Swift stand looked to be doing ok so i hope you at swift had a good 1 and took plenty of orders to keep you busy.

CHEERS DAZKIM

Hi all at swift

We went to the show at the weekend (sat) and had a great time.

Looked around all the new vans even tho we are not buying a new 1 yet as we only just bought 1

Swift stand looked to be doing ok so i hope you at swift had a good 1 and took plenty of orders to keep you busy.

CHEERS DAZKIM

Hi Dazkim,

Thanks for that, your right our stand was busy throughout the show which was good. Our sales team are now recovering with a well deserved rest today, and of course getting their shoes re rubbered!

Thanks

Andy

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks

• 1 month later...
Hi Dazkim,

Thanks for that, your right our stand was busy throughout the show which was good. Our sales team are now recovering with a well deserved rest today, and of course getting their shoes re rubbered!

Thanks

Andy

Hi

Picking up our new van tommorrow from Stewart Longton in Chorley - a Sterling Europa 530. I was informed when we ordered it late last year that it as to be used for several shows including the NEC - hence a resonable discount was offered. Unfortunately we missed the NEC and so I was wondering whether Swift or any of the forum members took any digital photos of the van and Sterling stand in the show that they could forward me .

Thanks

Rob