Steveb

Cherokee2015

As Steve was so kind in letting us have his tickets for the NEC which we used yesterday, and had a fantastic day, we thought it only fair to take a couple of snaps of his entry to the competition actually on the wall there. Sorry they're not fab quality, but to be honest, everyone was staring at me taking the pics, as it was in the middle of a picnic area! :D

Thanks again Steve for the tickets, we did have a great time - my first time at the NEC and would definitely go again. Bought some sleeping bags, a wheely trolley, picked up loads of brochures and almost bought a hot-tub! :unsure:

post-886-1235331786_thumb.jpg

post-886-1235331778_thumb.jpg

post-886-1235331769_thumb.jpg

post-886-1235331761_thumb.jpg

Janet and Jason xxx
Jeep Cherokee Limited 2. 0CRD (2015) towing a 2016 Swift Challenger 530 Alde

As Steve was so kind in letting us have his tickets for the NEC which we used yesterday, and had a fantastic day, we thought it only fair to take a couple of snaps of his entry to the competition actually on the wall there. Sorry they're not fab quality, but to be honest, everyone was staring at me taking the pics, as it was in the middle of a picnic area! :D

Thanks again Steve for the tickets, we did have a great time - my first time at the NEC and would definitely go again. Bought some sleeping bags, a wheely trolley, picked up loads of brochures and almost bought a hot-tub! :unsure:

post-886-1235331786_thumb.jpg

post-886-1235331778_thumb.jpg

post-886-1235331769_thumb.jpg

post-886-1235331761_thumb.jpg

Thank You very much for taking the time out to take the pictures Janet and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself

Still haven't received my camera yet but they did say 30 days

Had a letter yesterday from C&CC saying that if I want the canvas print of my photo I can have it but I must pick it up from Coventry

or arrange postage So just waiting to here how much postage costs then I''ll send them a cheque

Had a letter yesterday from C&CC saying that if I want the canvas print of my photo I can have it but I must pick it up from Coventry

or arrange postage So just waiting to here how much postage costs then I''ll send them a cheque

Canvas should now be on it's way from Coventry via courier for the princely sum of £7-95p which is not bad for a canvas print

Still haven't received my camera yet but that's in the post as well allegedly