Swift Challenger 530 (2008)awning Rail Height

mack100

Yet again I am stymied by the fact that our caravan is stored an hours drive away! Went to the NEC today and came away with the idea that a porch awning would be a good idea for our long weekends.

Searching on the web now but I don't know the the height of the awning rail. Oddly, most of the adverts I've seen don't mention the size of the porch awning.

If anybody with the same model knows off the top of their head the height of the rail I would be forever grateful.

Now a Swift motorhome owner.

Yet again I am stymied by the fact that our caravan is stored an hours drive away! Went to the NEC today and came away with the idea that a porch awning would be a good idea for our long weekends.

Searching on the web now but I don't know the the height of the awning rail. Oddly, most of the adverts I've seen don't mention the size of the porch awning.

If anybody with the same model knows off the top of their head the height of the rail I would be forever grateful.

Which awning are you looking at? If you go onto the Isabella site that have a facility for your to check suitability of any porch awning for your van.

NE Scotland

Unicorn Valencia pulled by Merc E280 cdi sport