Bailey Door Integral Waste Bin - Could I Fit One To My Ranger

cheers

Hi. .. Does anyone know if I could fit one of those 'door integral waste bins' to my 2008 Ranger 540/6? If so any ideas where I would be able to buy one? Many thanks

Ranger 540/6. .. Love it dearly!!!

Why? they are not very good, not a lot of room for rubbish in them. ...

Hi Neil,

That's true, we use ours as a paper rack :D,

regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi cheers,

I seem to remember seeing aftermarket versions in a caravan dealers but I can't remember where. Have you tried Towsure's website?

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

I put a bag in mine for the paper rubbish only and its thinner at the top so made it hard to get the rubbish out. I was looking at them fold up bins you put a bag in in towsures.

Will use mine for mags etc thanks for tips.

Hi Chrissie,

The side of the bin falls away for emptying so that you don't need to take the bag from the lidded area,

Regards,

Ian.

Guest John KS
I've always though that the idea of a rubbish bin in the doorway was a naff one - we have ours in one of the kitchen cupboards.

That means you use up a cupboard. The bin was fitted to our Swift door when we bought it and doesn't cause a problem.

Edited by John KS

Hi. .. Thank-you all very much. I will give the door one a try and sure if it doesn't work out it's always somewhere else to put bits and bobs. ;)

Ranger 540/6. .. Love it dearly!!!

I've always though that the idea of a rubbish bin in the doorway was a naff one - we have ours in one of the kitchen cupboards.

The one on the door is next to useless . .. we keep our 'bags for life' in there for shopping trips.

Like Roger we use a small bin stored in a kitchen cupboard . . ours is a recycling bin from IKEA.

2010 Volvo XC70 D5 SE Lux (2012 V60 D5 All Wheel Drive R Design after March 12!)

2012 Swift Conqueror 480, with Omnivent, Mini Heki in Loo, Mudflaps and ALKO Mammut Mover

We've got one and for rubbish it's quite useful, however you can't use the door flyscreen with the top half of the door open and the bottom half closed - you've got have the whole door open.

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning