Pack 260 Porch Awning

R U Sure

Anyone have any experience of these P. A. C. K lightweight porch awnings? I think they are the same as Star Camp/ Sunnflair/Windsor/Ultima 260 but with additional poles and padding to secure against sides of the 'van. Can't find any internet site that refers to this manufacturer. Any pointers?

Edited by R U Sure

Audi Q5 TDI Quattro - Swift Conqueror 570

Anyone have any experience of these P. A. C. K lightweight porch awnings? I think they are the same as Star Camp/ Sunnflair/Windsor/Ultima 260 but with additional poles and padding to secure against sides of the 'van. Can't find any internet site that refers to this manufacturer. Any pointers?

Hi.

I gather they are very good because of the upright poles. Highbridge Caravans in Simerset have them for sale.

Andrew

hi andrew

i have the pack 260 used it a couple of times now, had the ultima prior to this. you are right they do have two poles which hold it against the caravan, they also have the flyscreen in the side window not in the door which on the suncamp you have to close because the draught skirt is on the flyscreen hope this helps

bill