None Slip Matting

Mr Carrot

I was at Towsures the other day and hubby said we could do with some of that. He was talking about the thin none slip matting you put in your cupboards. Anyhow I said we will get it later it was £3. 50 for a small bit. .So glad I did as a large roll same thing is 49p in Home bargins. .and the thicker black one 99p. .

Saying that not really sure if its any use yet lol

I'm not sure about going into Towsure, we went last Sunday for a gallon of Fabsil. ..........

I thought Sandra & our Lizzie were eager to come with me,

. ......... & it should have rung a bell when Sandra got a trolley

HOW MUCH :o

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

I was at Towsures the other day and hubby said we could do with some of that. He was talking about the thin none slip matting you put in your cupboards. Anyhow I said we will get it later it was £3. 50 for a small bit. .So glad I did as a large roll same thing is 49p in Home bargins. .and the thicker black one 99p. .

So long as the surface the matting is going onto is not very dusty or contaminated with dusty material such as flour, then these are very good piece of kit. We put it under our mat by the wooden floroing to stop it slipping and it worked a treat. It will stop things sliding around in the vsan whilst towing.

Regards

Lee

Please note that my opinions stated are those of an enthusiast not an expert and humble at that

2006 Hyundai Sante Fe towing a Coachman Vision 580/5

We get ours from Wilkinsons, they do it in different colours and if I remember was £1. 49 for a roll ;)

Bailey Ranger 510/4

& Skoda Octavia Elegance Estate 1. 9TDI

Various010-1.jpgmedia3_cropped-4.jpg

I get it from a place called Instore, I think it's the co-ops version of a cheapie shop and it's a pound a roll. I've cut it to size and put it on my shelves to stop things slipping about. I also put it between my dishes when I stack them to stop them rattling or breaking.

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

I was at Towsures the other day and hubby said we could do with some of that.

Hi Chrissie,

You really are getting into this tourer lark aren't you? I don't know of any 'vanner who hasn't cleaned out their 'van and thought, why did we buy that :D ?

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Never thought about putting it between the plates. ..I think i will put it round my china cup too. I don't like coffee in plastic. Saying that hubby forgot the real cups and went and bought some from moggies. .they were like them pottys you put under the bed lol There now on his mega list of things to bring next time.

Also speaking of things you don't need i have a metal holder of some kind screwed in. Its like a plate rack but has wider bars. We have a plate rack and i think a cup rack too. We have no idea what you put in the bigger rack. If I think on I will take a picture and post one.

Never thought about putting it between the plates. ..I think i will put it round my china cup too. I don't like coffee in plastic. Saying that hubby forgot the real cups and went and bought some from moggies. .they were like them pottys you put under the bed lol There now on his mega list of things to bring next time.

Also speaking of things you don't need i have a metal holder of some kind screwed in. Its like a plate rack but has wider bars. We have a plate rack and i think a cup rack too. We have no idea what you put in the bigger rack. If I think on I will take a picture and post one.

Cereal/Soup Bowls??????

G.