Widemouth Bay

Wonky

Hi all, we've just booked in at Widemouth bay HP a John Fowler park.

Always the one for shutting the door after. .......... well, you know!

Anyone any comments about this site at all?

Martin W

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

Has no-one ev er stayed here then? :unsure:

Martin W

Yes have stayed there, mind you it was a couple of years ago would never stay there again. First second day there walking past the club and the so called entertainers were loading there stuff into the club and were f in and blinding, when I pointed out to them I had my wife and young grandson with me they just shrugged and carried on! When I bought this to the attention of the management I was treated has a trouble maker!! And if you don't have children 10 or above you can send into the club at 4 O'clock save save seats for the whole family till they arrive at 9:30 don't bother using the club. Jim.

Edited by princejim

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

Kahlil Gibran

Yes have stayed there, mind you it was a couple of years ago would never stay there again. First second day there walking past the club and the so called entertainers were loading there stuff into the club and were f in and blinding, when I pointed out to them I had my wife and young grandson with me they just shrugged and carried on! When I bought this to the attention of the management I was treated has a trouble maker!! And if you don't have children 10 or above you can send into the club at 4 O'clock save save seats for the whole family till they arrive at 9:30 don't bother using the club. Jim.

Thanks for the heads up Jim, shouldn't be a big problem to us really - not intending to spend too much time in the clubhouse - just want to allow my teenaged daughter and her friend to enjoy the facilities during the day really :rolleyes:

Martin w

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk