New Caravaner New Caravan

princejim

Picking up my new Sprite Major5 today, this is the second attempt so if you have any suggestions what I should be looking for on pickup, please be forthcoming,

Jim.

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

Kahlil Gibran

Hi Jim,

Ensure that the 'van is connected up to all the services and be sure that they all work. Ask if you can see the PDI form and go through it yourself as it is a good aide memoir,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi Jim,

Ensure that the 'van is connected up to all the services and be sure that they all work. Ask if you can see the PDI form and go through it yourself as it is a good aide memoir,

Regards,

Ian.

Well got the Van and all services were connected and we had an hour maybe more going through the Van, found one fault which was a blown fuse but they replaced the complete printed circuit board. I must say everyone was great, pity it was not like this the first time, but thats another story and like hobbynut says it's how good they are at puting things right that count, I think Discover are leaning how to treat there customers. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

Kahlil Gibran