Internet Caravan Spares Suppliers

TD 42

has any one had dealings with caravanspares2repairs. com Or Regent caravan spares, both the same co in Oldham If so I would be interested in your comments & experience,s all replies to my personal messages appreciated

thanks TD

Edited by TD 42

• 2 weeks later...
has any one had dealings with caravanspares2repairs. com Or Regent caravan spares, both the same co in Oldham If so I would be interested in your comments & experience,s all replies to my personal messages appreciated

thanks TD

:angry::angry: I ordered a pair of ALKO shocks from this co on the 1/2/09 as to date I have not received them allthough the money went from my acc on the 1st

I have received no reply's to my many Emails & telephone calls are not answered. be aware if you want to use them

Edited by TD 42

• 5 months later...

Hi all I have just been stung by them for £20 for bits, they e mailed saying they have been posted but so far nothing that was 13 days ago now, they don't reply to my e mails and the phone isn't answered either, I have reported them to trading standards and I have also been in touch with the caravan club about them. This is the only time I have ever been stung by a web company. :angry:

thanks TD

I was lucky it seems, despite thinking I'd been done too, my goods arrived (alko hitch lock cover) admittedly nearly 3 months after ordering and paying for it. I made so many phone calls to them with no response, lost count of the emails I sent, etc. Then one day the cover arrived in the post completely out of the blue, no note, no apology with it nothing!

From the other replies to this thread looks like I did well

Outfit: 51reg 2. 7 Jeep Grand Cherokee 52reg Mercedes C270 Avanteguard Peugeot 407 2. 7v6 Ford Mondeo 2. 0 Zetec -------> Ace Prestige 25
Us: Me, Husband, 35 kilo German Shepherd RIP Amber (18/6/15)

:angry::angry: I ordered a pair of ALKO shocks from this co on the 1/2/09 as to date I have not received them allthough the money went from my acc on the 1st

I have received no reply's to my many Emails & telephone calls are not answered. be aware if you want to use them

I would be inclined to contact your credit card company and set up a disputed transaction. My wife did this recently after a webcompany failed to deliver and wouldnt respond. Just filled in a form and it all got credited to her account. (Apparently you can get a credit card transaction 'reversed' up to 3 months after the money was taken!!!)

I bought my shocks from here http://www. thecaravanshop. co. uk/index. php?...&Submit. y=9

Im no connection with them just a repeat satisfied customer. ...They are fast, competitive and reliable.

Hi i ordered shocks from caravanspares2repairs. com and never received and despite numerous unanswered, unread emails and phone calls no joy. After about 4 months of trying i noticed on the website a comment from an apparent new owner saying that the company had been through several new owners that had behaved in a manner that was not quite fair to the customers but he was going to change all that? I ordered in february as well and the comments came up late April/early May. How do they get away with it?