Norfolk Line Offer

Anyone thinking of booking a ferry may be interested in the Norfolk Line offer which I saw at the NEC on Tuesday.

Car + 4 people + caravan less than 12m in length, low season £29 high season £39

High season = 3rd - 19th April and 17th July - 6th Sept.

A friend of mine has booked at £78 return.

The offer closes on Sunday 22nd Feb.

Book at the show, Tel. 0844 8475 07 or www. norfolkline. com quoting TEF04

It says on the leaflet, "Unsure of travel dates? Don,t worry ammend FREE of charge"

And no, I have no connection to Norfolk Line as I have already booked for £105 !!!

I've already booked but using that code I'm getting quotes of £58return for a car and caravan at good times,not middle of the night. Amazing prices!

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

I can't get anything under £104 for off peak using the code. Special offer quota gone???

Edit: Got it. ...... the code must be entered exactly as TEF04 no gaps and 0 is numeric. Fares £58 and £78 off-peak/peak

Edited by beejay

Just booked two crossings one at £59 off peak and one at £79 peak. System crashed when I hit "pay" so had to revert to landline and re-book from scratch but didn't pay the £4 fee. The website home page gives an 0844 and an international number +44 208 127 8303 just replace +44 with 0 and avoid 0844 charges.

Offer ends 22 FEB so hurry.

Magic many thanks as was about to book in next couple of days.

Going out late third week of June and back third week of Sep daytime crossings each way was £62 return.

Make sure you get the correct Norfolk Lines - the first one I tried gave me a quote of £189 which was not the TRUE Norfolk Line web site. Proper one is http://www. norfolkline. com/ferry/

Couldn't be absolutely sure when we want to come back - but at £30 who cares if OH changes her mind!!

Alan J

Bailey Pageant S6 Bordeaux Tow Car BMW X5 3. 0D

I can't get anything under £104 for off peak using the code. Special offer quota gone???

Edit: Got it. ...... the code must be entered exactly as TEF04 no gaps and 0 is numeric. Fares £58 and £78 off-peak/peak

I did say in my post 04 and not O4 so as not to confuse

Magic many thanks as was about to book in next couple of days.

Going out late third week of June and back third week of Sep daytime crossings each way was £62 return.

Make sure you get the correct Norfolk Lines - the first one I tried gave me a quote of £189 which was not the TRUE Norfolk Line web site. Proper one is http://www. norfolkline. com/ferry/

Couldn't be absolutely sure when we want to come back - but at £30 who cares if OH changes her mind!!

I have the Norfolk Line flyer in front of me which I picked up at the show and it says "visit www. norfolkline. com quoting TEF04" and no /ferry so their mistake

I did say in my post 04 and not O4 so as not to confuse

Roger,

My fault, not blaming you. I wrote it down then mis-read it as an O when I tried booking later. (T. ... Exhibition Ferry Offer 4 . ... I'm always trying to work out acronyms :unsure: )

Thanks Roger.

With the dismal state of the pound I was thinking about giving our usual summer trip to civilisation a miss. But your post quite cheered me up and on the basis that we really cannot afford not to go, without too much thinking we soon had a £68 Saturday midday return booking safely tucked away in the travel bag.

Now. ... where to go ! And we are due for a marvellous summer.

Cheers

Trevor

Sounds to me as if the ferries are short of customers.

Could be good for crossing prices as long as a couple don't go bust!

Scales

I wonder if Norfolk Line have to work a bit harder at that? The crossing is longer and generally sets most people down further away from their eventual destination so there has got to be an advantage and clearly a lower price is quite an incentive.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Can anyone who has the leaflet from the NEC tell us what it says with reference to the free amendments, please.

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

Roger,

My fault, not blaming you. I wrote it down then mis-read it as an O when I tried booking later. (T. ... Exhibition Ferry Offer 4 . ... I'm always trying to work out acronyms :unsure: )

beejay,

Thanks, as long as you got there in the end.

Roger

Can anyone who has the leaflet from the NEC tell us what it says with reference to the free amendments, please.

It just says what I put in my original post without going into further details. There is a bright red circle on the leaflet, a bit bigger than a fifty pence with the exact wording as in the post.

Thanks Roger.

With the dismal state of the pound I was thinking about giving our usual summer trip to civilisation a miss. But your post quite cheered me up and on the basis that we really cannot afford not to go, without too much thinking we soon had a £68 Saturday midday return booking safely tucked away in the travel bag.

Now. ... where to go ! And we are due for a marvellous summer.

Cheers

Trevor

Trevor,

Nice to be of assistance to a "local" as I only live about eight miles from you.

Roger

Sounds to me as if the ferries are short of customers.

Could be good for crossing prices as long as a couple don't go bust!

Scales

That,s likely with many things booked in advance

Based on being able to amend if necessary, I've booked another crossing. This time for October and a trip to Spain. ..just haven't told OH yet. Thanks for the info Roger.

Based on being able to amend if necessary, I've booked another crossing. This time for October and a trip to Spain. ..just haven't told OH yet. Thanks for the info Roger.

I will keep the leaflet just in case you have any problems

Roger

Whilst the amendment may be free any difference in fare will be added at the rate applicable at the time. Norfolkline, like most of the other operators, have been applying this quite strictly. As they use a fluid pricing policy be wary of booking now and changing the date at later as it could be expensive.

Edited by beejay

Booked for September, £68 for car, van and two adults.

Then we added the dog.

A further £30. for carrying in the car.

Credit Card £4.

£102 total

Enjoy yourself, whatever you're doing

RAV4 Pegasus 534

Thanks Roger, you've saved me a few quid. We booked yesterday. Left it later than usual as we were unsure of going abroad this year with the Euro being so bad but I've heard reports that some UK sites are already fully booked right through the summer. Crowds are the last thing I want so bu**er the expense.

Just had the advert in the Caravan Club Mag -- seems very good -- if you want to go to Dunkirk -- but next year I will definitely think -- already booked for this year. .

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club