Tescos Voucher Ferry Deals

Guest John KS

Guest John KS

Just had our 2009 deals brochure from Tescos.

It appears they no longer support ferries to the continent only the Euro Tunnel.

Could be a blow to all those wanting to travel to France and don't like the tunnel. Also it is more expensive so will need more vouchers!

Only Ferries Listed Now are:-

P&0 Irish Sea - Ireland

Irish Ferries - Ireland

Wightlink - Isle of Wight

Stena Line - Ireland - Harwich -Hook of Holland

Edited by John KS

Just got our P&O vouchers from Tesco to go to Ireland in August - first time 'abroad' with the van, now we no longer have little doggy.

2003 Autotrail 635SE Mercedes Sprinter, 2011 Hyundai i10

'Life is too short to stuff a mushroom.'

Just had our 2009 deals brochure from Tescos.

It appears they no longer support ferries to the continent only the Euro Tunnel.

Could be a blow to all those wanting to travel to France and don't like the tunnel. Also it is more expensive so will need more vouchers!

As far as i Know P&O withdrew from the scheme for the French ferry halfway through last year

P and O weren't doing it at all last year, we had to use the Tunnel on our trips but we used P and O the previous year, 2007

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

We went to the outlaws in Northern Ireland in January courtesy of Tesco ! Already got another £70 in vouchers, worth £ 280 in deals. Might save them and get a holiday next year. Shame we can't use them on the western channel crossings though.

Regards
Ian

P and O weren't doing it at all last year, we had to use the Tunnel on our trips but we used P and O the previous year, 2007

This is correct. They pulled the scheme for Hull crossings, and when I queried both P & O and Tesco, they said their was a possibility of a new deal being negotiated in the future. Unfortunately it hasn't materialised.

I still live in hope because the Hull crossings are great for us, and the 4 for 1 deals were terrific.

Gordon

Nissan Qashqai 1. 6 dCi (130 PS) + Avondale Rialto 390-2

Guest John KS
Tesco do still support ferries to the continent. Stena line sail from Harwich (not Ireland) to the Hook of Holland.

Yes I know. I meant they sale to Harwich and Ireland

Edited by John KS

As far as i Know P&O withdrew from the scheme for the French ferry halfway through last year

Very true, we managed to book up in November 07 for an August 08 crossing for Hull - Zeeb' and it was superb for technically nothing (upgraded to club cabin too) however it's looking like the Tunnel for France this year, again courtesy of Tesco but not as much fun :(

2011 Volvo V50 drivE - Bailey Ranger 500/5