Watch Bb News 24 Tonight 17/2 @ 18:00

a18041967

:D As the title shows, the BBC will be broadcasting live from Chester site tonight between 18:00 - 18:45 and article regarding credit crunch.

I'm onsite and noticed the VERY large satellite dish, I couldn't beleive that someone would have a a caravan with such a large dish but it's the BBC setting up the live feeds from Chester to London.

Saw it. Oh no that means that there will be less chance of getting a pitch now as there will be a stampede for caravans.

Caravan bookings are up 40% this year!! :D

Nissan X-trail 2. 2 DCi - 2005 Adria Altea 502 DK,2 well-behaved boys who I am immensely proud of!!

(Also a 1990 VW Golf Convertible, which definately does not tow anything!!!)

This post is not meant to intentionally offend anybody

Saw it. Oh no that means that there will be less chance of getting a pitch now as there will be a stampede for caravans.

Caravan bookings are up 40% this year!! :D

Hi Sharon,

I guess a lot of people won't be going abroad this year due to the exchange rate so many people will be using their 'vans more,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi Sharon,

I guess a lot of people won't be going abroad this year due to the exchange rate so many people will be using their 'vans more,

Regards,

Ian.

It wasn't the best news article I've seen on TV, and I cannot understand why people are cancelling holidays abroad due to exchange rates if they then holiday in the UK. Surely it's just as expensive in the UK as going abroad but you are likely to have better weather abroad and therefore spend less taking the kids out to museums etc.

I'm hoping that the 40% increase in bookings results in 40% increase in new quality sites ! ! "

It wasn't the best news article I've seen on TV, and I cannot understand why people are cancelling holidays abroad due to exchange rates if they then holiday in the UK. Surely it's just as expensive in the UK as going abroad but you are likely to have better weather abroad and therefore spend less taking the kids out to museums etc.

I'm hoping that the 40% increase in bookings results in 40% increase in new quality sites ! ! "

Hi,

I think it is expensive to holiday in the UK but if you already have a 'van I would have thought it to be, generally, a cheaper holiday than going abroad. I would like to think that there would be an increase in quality sites but I'm not holding my breath :D . In fact the CC are losing one site at Harrogate this year,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi Sharon,

Regards,

Ian.

Perhaps it might reduce ferry rates and make it more worth while going over. Anyway French roads and more capacity on sites makes it a better experience than the UK. Which is dominated by pre booking traffic jams and high parking costs. ..... Brittany will be empty this year great!! better than chock a block Cornwall. ...

Perhaps it might reduce ferry rates and make it more worth while going over. Anyway French roads and more capacity on sites makes it a better experience than the UK. Which is dominated by pre booking traffic jams and high parking costs. ..... Brittany will be empty this year great!! better than chock a block Cornwall. ...

Hi Fenester,

I'll not argue with those points :D,

Regards,

Ian.