Lever Shower Head

phil1041

I understand that a Lever Shower Head is being fitted to 2009 Swift vans, i am interested in obtaining one of these as i believe they were favourably tested by some members of this forum.

I am assuming that it is the standard thread so that i could use it in my van, sorry but i have a Bailey! i accept that there be a difficulty with the mounting bracket.

Can anyone help re this, is it worth getting one in an attempt to prolong showering time?

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

I understand that a Lever Shower Head is being fitted to 2009 Swift vans, i am interested in obtaining one of these as i believe they were favourably tested by some members of this forum.

I am assuming that it is the standard thread so that i could use it in my van, sorry but i have a Bailey! i accept that there be a difficulty with the mounting bracket.

Can anyone help re this, is it worth getting one in an attempt to prolong showering time?

Phil.

I believe its on the Towsure website, item number R207 and the bracket R208 and yes it is a standard thread

Edited by ydda2

ydda2 Mitsubishi shogun towing 2016 compass rallye 644

I believe its on the Towsure website, item number R207 and the bracket R208 and yes it is a standard thread

Thanks for the info, that is the Reich one, is that the one that Swift are using if anyone knows?

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Thanks for the info, that is the Reich one, is that the one that Swift are using if anyone knows?

Phil.

Hi Phil

The Swift shower head tested by forum did not have a brand name and operated using an over cam lever

The Riech is a press down -slde to lock and with wet / soapy hands not easy to unlock

Dave

Phil,

I can confirm that the trigger type shower head we are currently fitting is similar to the one mentioned on the Towsure website, although it is not the same.

If it helps, the Swift part number for the trigger type head is 1086483, and can be ordered through any Swift dealer.

Ash

Edited by SwiftGroup

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks

Phil,

I can confirm that the trigger type shower head we are currently fitting is similar to the one mentioned on the Towsure website, although it is not the same.

If it helps, the Swift part number for the trigger type head is 1086483, and can be ordered through any Swift dealer.

Ash

Hi Ash

I was one of the peeps that tested the new shower head (used a Riech in the passed) the swift on is far better bit of kit

we have the Conqueror 630 2008 the existing wall bracket is do's not provide the ideal angle ( spray out towards the back of the cubical )

Is there a correct / matched wall bracket for the Lever type so that I can remove the existing and install the correct bracket giving a better downward angle of spray

Regards Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the feedback, its good to know we chose the right head type.

I'll look at the wall brackets in the morning. The bracket only holds the hose and threaded nut, not the head, so the water output angle is defined by the head construction, as I would guess you are using the original bracket supplied with your caravan?

Ash

Edited by SwiftGroup

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks

we also got the new head to test and are very pleased with it. .......good "skoosh" and

easy to operate, 500% improvement on the original!

we have fitted a riser rail (really needs one if you are small, should have been there to start with) so have no problem with the angle of the head.

Jennifer

Sterling Elite Searcher, Volvo XC90 SE D5 Auto

Thanks to everyone for their help, particularly Swift as i am going to fit it in a Bailey!!

Phil.

• 10 years later...

Hi can anyone tell me how to angle the shower head in our swift caravan it is spraying at the back wall , l believe it is an ecocamel  orbit. The caravan is a swift celebration 580. 2016 .

The bracket on the vertical slider rail twist to unlock. Alter angle an then tighten agin

Swift Archway Ruby.   Santa Fe Auto