I Have Just Recieved The Most Important Phone Call

michpiggy

I am so excited the caravan has arrived at the dealers.

It is four weeks early, so I wasn't expecting it so soon (not that I am complaining).

We have been waiting since August so I just cant wait to get my hands on it.

I will need lots of advice on everything so brace yourselves for the barrage of questions.

Michelle

I know just how your feeling. This time last year we got our first brand new van.

I hope you enjoy it all as much as we did.

We have a Bailey Pageant Auvergne and have been really pleased with it. I am going to pick it up from the dealers tomorrow from its first year service.

Have a great time with your new van!!!!!

Bob :):)

I am so excited the caravan has arrived at the dealers.

It is four weeks early, so I wasn't expecting it so soon (not that I am complaining).

We have been waiting since August so I just cant wait to get my hands on it.

I will need lots of advice on everything so brace yourselves for the barrage of questions.

Michelle

13202[/snapback]

Hi,

We collected our new Provence from Chipping Sodbury Caravans today. I went over it with a fine tooth comb. There was a small scratch on the grey area surrounding the fridge door, told them, they then changed the door there and then.

Check all the window screws are in, last time we collected a new Moselle 03 we were so excited we just assumed it was all ok. There were several screws missing from about three windows. Also check door alignment, scratches on windows, all around the outside for dents - scratches, seal around the door. Ours was fine this time, on the Moselle you could limbo underneath the gap <_<

They are pretty good though, any problems they soon put them right :D

Janice .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

We have got our caravn

It is perfect in every way

Just need to spend a bit of time reading the owners guide and filling her with all our bits and bobs I cant wait to go away in her

Michelle

Hi all

We have got our caravn

It is perfect in every way

Just need to spend a bit of time reading the owners guide and filling her with all our bits and bobs I cant wait to go away in her

Michelle

14905[/snapback]

Isn't it a great feeling to be the first person to lay your mark on your new toy.

I have had my pageant for three months now, and are still visiting the storage facility every weekend to do something with it however trivial. I'm sure the novalty will wear off eventually. :D

Isn't it a great feeling to be the first person to lay your mark on your new toy.

I have had my pageant for three months now, and are still visiting the storage facility every weekend to do something with it however trivial. I'm sure the novalty will wear off eventually. :D

14986[/snapback]

Agreed - I took delivery of my Provence at the beginning of October and still visit it at least once a week in storage to do little jobs even tho it gets used at least every other weekend and has been since October. Spent 34 nights in it since delivery.

Must be mad!!!!!!!!!! but its good fun and any mods or work pays off in the end and makes future use more enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted our awning for the first time to our provence. What a size, I thought we would never get it up. Bought the ground sheet for it too this weekend, cost £46. Thats us all ready to start the season, firstly stopping of at blue dolphin haven site near scarborough.

Can't wait. .......... :P

Pageant

What awning did you get to go with the Provence. We are considering buying the NR Pullman with alloy poles size 20 in burgundy/grey. What have you got and is it a good fit?

Emma

We bought a ventura atlantic sand size 975 with fiberglass poles. We were told that going over in size was as bad as being too small. We decided to buy one of the lower sizes so it could be tought instead of being a bit baggy.

Like I said earlier we put it up for the first time last week, It just fits I would say, If I could buy one again new I think personally I would have gone for the next size up, which was the 1025. The one I bought will be ok but might have problems on grounds sloping away from the side where the awning ataches if you know what I mean.

P. S if anyone wants to make me an offer for myn or a swap for a larger one of same value cond etc, drop me a line.