Brought A Starter Van

city snake

hi i am a newbe to caravaning and have just brought a lunerclubman390/2 my problem is that i have no spare wheel and wish to require one the tyres i have on at the moment say they are 155rs13s i have had a look on e bay and have seen the 13in wheel but they have differant tyre sizes fitted so its confusing me as to the wheel size also can any one tell me what the prefect s is on the tyre and again i am being lazy here as i am not using it till easter when i will take it out and see if it all works can any one tell me the correct tyre pressure for a 155 thanks alan

You can get a rim from most dealers and they aren't to expensive. When you get a tyre make sure that it is reinforced and capable of taking the weight of the van. Most car tyres are unsuitable as the weight of a car is spread over 4 wheels where as the caravan weight is spread over 2. Most tyre dealers will be able to get you a suitable tyre, the last time I changed the tyres on the van I think they coast around £40 each.

You can get a rim from most dealers and they aren't to expensive. When you get a tyre make sure that it is reinforced and capable of taking the weight of the van. Most car tyres are unsuitable as the weight of a car is spread over 4 wheels where as the caravan weight is spread over 2. Most tyre dealers will be able to get you a suitable tyre, the last time I changed the tyres on the van I think they coast around £40 each.

13074[/snapback]

thanxs del very helpful