Water Filter

Patrick

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me out. I have purchased a coachman vision 520/4 and wanted to get it ready for the new season. Does anyone know if there is a water filter fitted in this van and if so where can i find, also is it hard to replace. Any help would be appreciated

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me out. I have purchased a coachman vision 520/4 and wanted to get it ready for the new season. Does anyone know if there is a water filter fitted in this van and if so where can i find, also is it hard to replace. Any help would be appreciated

12950[/snapback]

Can't help you directly but my Wanderer (Amara) doesn't have a filter! If you look at where the water comes into the caravan and there's no evidence of a filter, and beneath the bunks the pipes seems to dissappear without any filter, then you propbably haven't got one either! Don't mistake the 'anti surge' device as a filter though - this is fitted to the pipe near the inlet and looks like an upside down bottle with no form of access!

Martin W

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

Can't help you directly but my Wanderer (Amara) doesn't have a filter!  If you look at where the water comes into the caravan and there's no evidence of a filter, and beneath the bunks the pipes seems to dissappear without any filter, then you propbably haven't got one either! Don't mistake the 'anti surge' device as a filter though - this is fitted to the pipe near the inlet and looks like an upside down bottle with no form of access!

Martin W

12973[/snapback]

Thyanks Wonky

Sorry i am just getting back to you. I have checked as you said and there is no filter. So another job i can stroke of the checklist.

Patrick :D