Insect Nets For 502 Dk

woodster

Ive started a thread elsewhere on mosquito blinds but seeing as this specifically relates to my Adria I thought I'd post here,

Ive got a 502 DK which only has mosquito nets on the sky light and front window, Im trying to buy some that will cover the door and some of the other windows without breaking the bank, any ideas?

thanks

Mike

cant help you with your quest but I've gotta say what a crackin' choice of van :)

Nissan X-trail 2. 2 DCi - 2005 Adria Altea 502 DK,2 well-behaved boys who I am immensely proud of!!

(Also a 1990 VW Golf Convertible, which definately does not tow anything!!!)

This post is not meant to intentionally offend anybody

thanks eliphant, theyre not bad at all are they, Ivedone a few mods to mine like move the single plug from under the sink to under the bed and changed it to a twin socket

Still need help from everyone about the mosquito nets though :blink:

Guest john1215

Have you had a look at Towsure's website, a friend of mine purchased a flyscreen for his lunar van for the door, I believe I've also seen window screens in the Sheffield store.

john1215

• 11 months later...

hi there yip ours is 2004 so that might be why sorry i am not much more help only thing i know is you can buy the window blinds but they are well expensive

Can't help on where to get them but can say mine has them on all windows and the rooflight, not on the door.

So, if you find them for the door, please post again to let us know where!

Cheers,

:D