Lunar Clubman 2005 Mirror

SEPS

Went to the NEC show yesterday - had a good mooch round the Lunar stand. Noticed that most of the Lunars with an end bathroom and sliding door now have a mirror attached to the door. Definately an improvement - my kids are always complaining that they can't see the mirror mounted above the washbasin . ..

I'd like to see if we can retrofit something similar - not sure how to attach to the sliding door, and if there is a weight issue ?

Also, the switches have been moved around in the Clubman . .. definately an improvement - but not sure about the worksurface that overhangs the seating area . ..

Finally - isn't it amazing what a psychological effect your van can have on you . .. in the midst of the NEC hussle and bustle - sitting down in the new model of our current caravan just made me want to close my eyes and remember our hols last year. Even affected the kids, we just sat and chilled and chatted for a good ten minutes . .. felt much better afterwards. Didn't get this effect in other caravans . ..

Cheers

Sarah

I fitted a "second mirror" to my wardrobe door in my 2003 Clubman with numerous, and I mean numerous double sided adhesive pads bought in my local DIY store. The mirror I bought from a local glazier and specified that it hadn't to be too heavy or thick. Todate, 18 months and 4000 miles on it is still stuck on there. Whether you would have the same success with the sliding door that gets a few more "shunts" than a wardrobe door I don't know but this may give you some ideas. My dealer was reluctant to take on the work of fitting the second mirror as detailed in cse it damaged the door!!