Abbey Gts Vogue 517

Martin63

I am about to take delivery of a 2005 Abbey GTS Vogue 517 from Surf Bay leisure in Devon. Really looking forward to it! Although I will be sad to see my beloved Coachman VIP go, I cannot wait to have the pure luxury of having a bed made up and left that way for each of my trips!

Anyone got any experiences with the latest Vogues yet - any particular things I should be looking for when I pick it up? Have ordered mine with a fab Isabella awning and heavy duty powertouch motormover, as I seem to be getting soft in my old age!

Roll on 5th March :D

2011 S Max Titanium Powershift

2011 Citroen C3 Picasso Exclusive

2011 Swift Conqueror 570 Special Equipment

'If I'd Been Born Thirty Years Later They Would Call It ADHD'

Martin we bought a new GTS Vogue 418 last Summer. [Mendip Caravans Newport] No problems so far the fixed bed is brilliant and the space underneath is a real bonus.

We had a Carver Motormover fitted [our first] and as 'oldies' we have been delighted how much easier it is to site - hook-up etc.

Good luck and ENJOY. P S Are you in the South West?

Mike

Martin we bought a new GTS Vogue 418 last Summer. [Mendip Caravans Newport] No problems so far the fixed bed is brilliant and the space underneath is a real bonus.

We had a Carver Motormover fitted [our first] and as 'oldies' we have been delighted how much easier it is to site - hook-up etc.

Good luck and ENJOY. P S Are you in the South West?

Mike

12183[/snapback]

Hi Mike

Thanks for the info - looks like I made the right chice and I am looking forward to the new van even more now! Yes, I live in Devon and Surf Bay are my local dealers, about 10 miles away in fact. They managed to equal a deal offered by Highbridge Caravans in Somerset, some 100 miles away from me which put them in the top slot for purchase. Hope you carry on enjoying that Abbey of yours. we are off to the new Camping and Caravanning Club site at Cheddar at Easter, to play with the new toy! Best Wishes, Martin

2011 S Max Titanium Powershift

2011 Citroen C3 Picasso Exclusive

2011 Swift Conqueror 570 Special Equipment

'If I'd Been Born Thirty Years Later They Would Call It ADHD'