Lunar Quaser Eb

aberwhite

Guest john1215

I have recently (Sept 2004)bought a Lunar Ultima(Lexon) EB. Does your have the fixed bed and extra wide body?

If so I hope you enjoy your van as much as we enjoy ours.

We've had no real problems at all so far, a few minor problems, locks not catching properly that sort of thing, all have been rectified by the dealer.

It has good build quality and is VERY comfortable.

john1215

Have to agree with John our Lexon EB is now 4 years old and wouldnt change for anything else. Plenty of space, comfy bed, plenty of storage space. have had only a few minor problems in the 4 years.

Guest john1215

For us, one of the best points is the storage space under the fixed bed. The space is massive, I don't use it to put much in when towing but if you have an unexpected(or planned) overnight stop you can easily put any items on the caravan floor into the space under the bed by lifting the hatch under the matters of by opening the exterior locker. Everything is still secure, no more putting awnings and tables under the van as I had to with my last van.

john1215

I am just about to take delivery of a new Lunar Quasar EB. Does anyone have any tips to share?

848[/snapback]

aberwhite

I wish you well with your choice of van I have had a look at the LQEB

quite fancy it :rolleyes:

Hope to maybe get one next year

Happy Caravanning

Tommy G

Hi

Picked up my Quasar last april and have used it for 61 nights with no problems with the build quality. I agree the front locker is a little flimsey and the water pressure system is difficult to set up perfectly, but overall i am delighted with the van

Guest john1215

Several have mentioned the front locker and if I think about it, I have the same problem, the front locker just doesn't seem to "fit in" with the build quality of the rest of the van. It's as though it was added in a hurry, an afterthought maybe. It creaks when you open it, the lock is a bit of a *ugger to fasten.

john1215