Nissan Terrano

oscar

hi Oscar i drive the 2. 7 terrano and tow a fleetwood garland which is a 17ft van and have never had any problems with it . A great motor to drive and tow and quite good on fuel as well.

If lwb is long wheel base then sorry i have the three door version which I assume is the short wheel base. i would recommend this to anyone.

hope this helps

Danny

Hi Oscar

I am on my second 2. 7 lwb. This one being an 02 but have chipped this one to 160 bhp. Doesn't really need it but makes it some motor with a chip. The first one was the pre inter-cooler. Pull a house down with this one. I pull a large twin axle, air con, wet central heating etc so is quite a heavy van. No problem at all. Hope this helps

Pete

Volvo

Thanks Pete,ive been interested in them for some time and now a friend has put his up for sale, its a R reg with 85k on the clock for £6ooo, ive been looking at the 3 door versions but as this ones come up its got me thinking about the bigger model.

Oscar

We had the 2. 7 LWB and used it for pulling bailey pageant champagne there was one major problem we found which is some think you will need to remember! And that is you have got a caravan on the back as you will forget they are that good.

When towing I found there was only about 4 or 5 miles to the gallon differance towing to not towing. The other good thing is the 7 seats