Article In 'march' Pc Magazine.

Guest Hobbybod

Guest Hobbybod

Page 132 of the March issue of PC mag (Club News) there's an article about the Hobby Owners Club and some photos of the first Rally.

Enjoy.

Hobbybod

Just out of interest, why must you register to see the site contents? I can understand having the forums and perhaps pages that contain personal details block but it seems strange to block the information pages as surely open access might encourage more people to join and perhaps buy a Hobby?

Just a thought

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Guest Hobbybod

David,

I'm not sure that you do. I stay logged on at home, because there was a big hassle on logging on etc.

However I'm sure I've looked at the forum at work, where it wouldn't let me log-on.

When you get here you'll see this;

"Forums

Here you can post messages in a variety of forums, covering caravan security, spare parts and travelling advice. Click here to enter the forums. "

On the web page, click on the bit I've highlighted in green, BUT it isn't highlighted at all on the web page and is easily missed.

Hope this works.

Hobbybod

Nope, just get access restricted message on all pages! These forums download cookies so they recognise you when you log on as a member. My point was why are they being so secretive. Have they had problems in the past? I just wanted to have a nose round!!! You know me!! I did once pose the same question to the guys who run the site but they did not answer, perhaps that says something.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels