New Van Water Purification

mark70

New van arrives this weekend. I have bought some Puraclean to steralise the Aquaroll and was planning to pump some of the aquaroll water with Puraclean though all the taps to steralise/clean the van piping.

Is this the right thing to do? Presumably the water will also enter the water heater will it damage it?

New van arrives this weekend.   I have bought some Puraclean to steralise the Aquaroll and was planning to pump some of the aquaroll water with Puraclean though all the taps to steralise/clean the van piping.

Is this the right thing to do? Presumably the water will also enter the water heater will it damage it?

10213[/snapback]

Hi, No problems at all. It cannot do any harm but only good and peace of mind that the whole system including the hot water system is thoroughly clean from any left residue. I would suggest a jolly good flush through with at least one whole aquaroll of fresh water.

Happy and safe caravanning, Rob

Guest john1215
New van arrives this weekend.   I have bought some Puraclean to steralise the Aquaroll and was planning to pump some of the aquaroll water with Puraclean though all the taps to steralise/clean the van piping.

10213[/snapback]

No you won't damage the heater by putting a puriclean solution through it, make sure you flush it out adequately though.

john1215

Archived