Tyron Safety Bands

Greetings All,

We have decided after reading all the advice and reports to have Tyron Safety Bands fitted on our new Caravan. Can you give me some advice on the expected cost, we were quoted £155 by our Dealer which to me seemed rather expensive.

Any advice would be welcome.

Kind Regards.

Dave

Greetings All,

We have decided after reading all the advice and reports to have Tyron Safety Bands fitted on our new Caravan. Can you give me some advice on the expected cost, we were quoted £155 by our Dealer which to me seemed rather expensive.

Kind Regards.

Dave

9751[/snapback]

That is really quite a reasonable quote - I have been quoted much more than that - but possibly because I have a twin axle rather than a single !! I think that is reasonable for the tyres and the fitting - I pay far more than that for tyres on my car !!

Margaret

Margaret

I don't do technical !!!

Just me and my showdogs!!

Dave

We have had Tyron's fitted to our last 3 caravans. Not sure of current costs as dealer included them in the price of the van. However I would have thought £155 was on the high side. Have a look at this link Tyron Dealers

Might be worth checking a couple of alternative fitters.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

My dealer wanted £100 to fit tyron bands to my new van but after a discussion about the cheque for £12000 I was about to write him he took a sensible viewpoint and threw them in for "free".

Keat

:) Hi Folks, I'm a newcomer to this but have so far found the site very useful. Have been thinking of having tyrons fitted to our 2003 caravan and this page was very helpful, especially the link to local fitters.

Keep up the excellent work everyone.

Ivan

(the Terrible)

Greetings All,

Kind Regards.

Dave

9751[/snapback]

Hi Dave, have had Tyron's fitted to current van plus previous one,never been called into action but it does give a sense of security. Cost last year £110. Cheers 'ampshire 'og :rolleyes:B)