V8i Discovery Uprated Suspension

Simon n Julia

Just finished fitting 40% uprated springs and Monroe 4x4 adventure gas shocks to my Disco - wow what a difference. Ride control is so much more precise, it does not roll and lean when cornering like it used to and it is now sitting at its proper ride height again (it had sagged leaning down on the drivers side front as all 200 and 300 series Disco's seem to.)

1st rate online service from MM 4x4 - could not believe how reasonable the prices were - even the delivery charge was reasonable - £15 next day delivery for 4 springs, 4 shocks, steering damper and a complete set of Poly Bushes - came in 2 huge cardboard boxes.

Steering damper has restored steering feedback and 'feel' - can't wait for next weekend now to fit the Poly Bushes - the set I have are medium compound (oragne) - the red ones are almost solid and the blue very soft.

Can't wait to tow with the vehicle now - should make such a difference towing if the solo improvements are anything to go by.

Simon.