Lunar Lexon Eb

LunarTic

We've bought a Lunar Lexon EB with a fixed bed, never had a fixed bed b4 are there any probs I should be wary of.

LunarTic

9382[/snapback]

The gas locker lid on this model, IMHO never seems to fit correctly. steve :)

We have had our Lexon EB for 4 years now and are well pleased, very few problems in that time. One problem we did have was that during very heavy rain sometimes the water would run of the roof by the bedroom window and hit the external hatch giving access to the space below the bed. On 3 occasions the water managed to enter the van through the seals in the hatch. I solved the problem by fitting a fiama drip strip gutter (available from most dealers) just above the hatch. Having looked at later models (ours is a 2001) I noticed that the lock arrangement on the hatch has been altered. This wasn't a constant problem and only happened in exceptionally heavy rain and was dependant on how the van was sited.

One other problem is that the thermostat for the heater when on electric is to close to the heater and sometimes cuts out ( a problem with quite a few vans ).

All in all apart from the Lexon 640 I wouldn't change it for any other van.

Guest john1215
The  gas locker lid on this model, IMHO  never seems to fit correctly. steve :)

9478[/snapback]

The locker on ours fits but it creaks every time you open it.

john1215

• 2 weeks later...
Guest john1215

Does anyone know where the reset button is on the Truma water heater, the documentation in my handbook for the 2004 model doesn't seem to mention it.

john1215

Does anyone know where the reset button is on the Truma water heater, the documentation in my handbook for the 2004 model doesn't seem to mention it.

john1215

12475[/snapback]

John it doesn't have one if you turn it on and the tank is empty it will auto cut out . just turn the isolator(240v) switch off and leave for 5 Min's then fill the tank and turn back on, it should then be OK. Steve ;)