Water Marks (how Do You)

NEEDY

I remember reading ages ago about how people stop the rain marks on the side of there van by putting something from there windows (it overhangs the van so the rain runs away from the body)

WHAT IS IT COS ITS DRIVING ME NUTS

Hope you understand what i mean

I remember reading ages ago about how people stop the rain marks on the side of there van by putting something from there windows (it overhangs the van so the rain runs away from the body)

9288[/snapback]

I think you mean from the awning rail. The bit that you thread through the rail and is sewn to the awning is available separately. Thread it through the awning (both sides) and it keeps the rain off the sides.

Mike

Alternatively you can have your van polished with Diamondbrite, Supragard or a similar product and you will not have rain marks and if you did, it is a matter for wiping them away. End of story. Cost about £200 but in my opinion if you are keeping your van for a long time worth every penny. Both my cars have the Diamond brite and what a pleasure when you rinse they down. With the car it is like having brand new paint work again. :)

9288[/snapback]

Hi

try using a decent car shampoo, then spray your car with a special wax blend called hydro wax (try google) i purchased it off a shopping channel once, one of these american adverts were they get all exited how clean their cars get with it, but it does actually work rain drops run off your caravan instead of leaving stains

ive done both my cars and my caravan with it and it lasts for months. :)

Archived