Ace Jubilee Equerry 2005 6 Berth

NEEDY

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone got one. If you have what do you think of it

Cheers

9174[/snapback]

We have just bought the Abbey version - if you like the layout then there are 2 specials in the Swift and Abbey versions which are identical but *much* better equipped.

For example, the Abbey Freestyle (from Colins Leisureworld, Reading o rLowdham Notts, or Perthshire Caravans) has an extra electic/TV socket, Omnivent, Mini-Heiki rooflight, CD/Radio & speakers, external electric + gas BBQ point, Alarm, upgraded door with magazine rack and lockable legs.

Broad Lane Alcester (Swift Fairway), Highbridge Caravans Somerset (Swift Coastway), Davan Somerset (Abbey Cardinal) and Michael Jordan Surrey (Abbey Expression) all have basically the same extras give or take an item, for roughly £500 more than standard versions cost.

There are Ace specials around (Barrons) but not in the 6 berth twin axle version!

I haven't found a Sterling special version anywhere.

Regarding prices, our trade-in Coachman Pastiche resulted in huge variations in cost-to-change for what are essentially the same priced van:-

Michael Jordan (£6300)

Highbridge (£6500)

Colins (£6500)

Davan (£6640)

Lowdham (£7500)

Broad Lane (£8155) - My local dealer !!

I think the message is - SHOP AROUND !!!!!

Regards,

Adrian.

Ye we already bought one

We went to Davan & Highbridge to look at there vans and to be honist they both wouldnt budge on the price.

Where i bought the ACE they knocked quite a bit off the price and chucked in a few extras.

At the end of the day we had a budget to keep to and the other vans were out of our budget . ......the ace was in our budget we couldnt turn it down. .......not only that the wife liked it better than the rest.

So i saved a lot of money and the wife is happy. .....RESULT :D

Ye we already bought one

We went to Davan & Highbridge to look at there vans and to be honist they both wouldnt budge on the price.

Where i bought the ACE they knocked quite a bit off the price and chucked in a few extras.

At the end of the day we had a budget to keep to and the other vans were out of our budget . ......the ace was in our budget we couldnt turn it down. .......not only that the wife liked it better than the rest.

So i saved a lot of money and the wife is happy. .....RESULT :D

12311[/snapback]

Congratulations on your new purchase - well done on pleasing the wife - remember she is the one you have to please !! I am sure you will enjoy it.

Margaret

Margaret

I don't do technical !!!

Just me and my showdogs!!

I'm surprised to hear neither would budge on price as I heard that those two companies are owned by two brothers and the rivalry between them is unbelievable!

We have a new Ace too, a 2004 Prestige 55, dealer special. We have had one trip put and so far so good!