Optional Extra Or Not

Hi all

Any one any info. on remote caravan movers (on board type) as i am thinking of getting one for a Bailey Pagent provance. Do they add much extra weight, drain the battery etc. also satelite tracking system, any good.

cheers for now

Suziain

Suziain

On board Motor Movers generally weigh between 25 and 35 kgs so you do have to make allowance for that when loading the van. You should have no problem with the battery provided it is in good condition and fully charged. If you have any doubt about the battery its best to buy a new one. I manage my Reich Move Control with an 85amp hour battery but when I change the battery I will go for the 110 amp hour version. By the way you will love a mover.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Hi Suziain

If you have a look around this forum you will find loads of postings about caravan movers. From my own point of view the caravan mover we have was the best accessory we have purchased. Like David above ours runs on a 2 year old 85 amp battery. When I need to replace the battery I will also get the 110 amp battery.

Pete

Our mover weighs in at 28Kg. We used to have a 110 amp hr battery but it gave up the ghost! We replaced it with a 85 amp hr battery and there is no difference apart from the reduced weight of course!

Yossa