Dometic fridge in an Avondale Rialto seems to have "jumped" backwards

Posted (edited)

As above,get home and both the power selector and temp. knobs are on the floor and the upper plastic moulding is hanging off.

It seems to have jumped back about 5-10mm for some reason,but it doesn't feel loose in it's housing.

Any ideas anyone?

Edited by AngnMark

Yes get your tyres balanced. 

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

God's teeth!!,I never even thought of that.

Thanks very much Alan.

On 15/05/2022 at 16:33, AngnMark said:

It seems to have jumped back about 5-10mm

Your fridge should be securely fastened into its space with four screws.    Might be worth checking that they are in position.   Inside the fridge, a couple of inches back from the front edges there are four plug covers.   The screws should be underneath them.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

22 hours ago, Jaydug said:

Your fridge should be securely fastened into its space with four screws.    Might be worth checking that they are in position.   Inside the fridge, a couple of inches back from the front edges there are four plug covers.   The screws should be underneath them.

Seen them JD,I'm going to have a look-see on Sunday morning. Not sure what's gone on, but both selector knobs were on the floor and the fascia plate was hanging off.

Ok,I've removed the plugs,but the screws don't want to move(tried various screwdrivers)and as we're away in it at the weekend and the fridge works ok,

I'm not going to try any further at this time.

I'll get someone to look at it when we get back as I'm not that au fait with such things,so I'm thinking it's safer to get it looked at by a caravan servicer.