Caravan spare parts

steve pr

Can anyone recommend  a good spares supplier i am looking for some parts for an Elddis caravan ( replacement rooflight) plus others bits and bobs

I have used Leisure spares ltd  good prompt service  they have a web site .

now retired and loving it

Worcester Caravan Services and Pulse 

https://www.pulserecoveryservices.co.uk/

https://www.worcestercaravanservice.co.uk/

When our caravan was written off it went here. Maybe they have some parts >

Always look on the bright . .. side of life . .. de. .da de. .da de. .da de. .da.
Bailey Cadiz S4 2019, Ford Edge 2.0

Hi all...

I have a 2009 Coachman Laser 650/4 which was imported from the UK to Australia. Unfortunately I can't get parts here in Australia. 

I love my Coachman because it's very comfortable inside. You guy's know how to build them. Being a woman, it's also easier to tow because it's lighter than Aussie builds. 

My problem is getting parts. I was getting Grantham Caravans Ltd sending me parts but I have lost my link to all  of parts codes. No one can send me anything without the correct code.

Can anyone help me please?

12 hours ago, CoachmanLee said:

Hi all...

I have a 2009 Coachman Laser 650/4 which was imported from the UK to Australia. Unfortunately I can't get parts here in Australia. 

I love my Coachman because it's very comfortable inside. You guy's know how to build them. Being a woman, it's also easier to tow because it's lighter than Aussie builds. 

My problem is getting parts. I was getting Grantham Caravans Ltd sending me parts but I have lost my link to all  of parts codes. No one can send me anything without the correct code.

As long as you have the correct model & year I don’t see why you couldn’t send them of photo of the part you need. They should be able to find the correct code to order it. What is it you require? There may be alternative supp,ire’s who would ship the part out to you.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I already sent photos and also gave them my compliance plate details but they wanted the codes.

I'm after the right tail light and top right reflector.  Also the roof hatch for the kitchen exhaust fan.

Caravan Surplus Stores, English Street, Hull.

Edited by Woodentop

2018 Passat B8 Estate 150GT TDi150 towing a 2018 Bailey Unicorn S4 Seville

2 hours ago, Woodentop said:

Caravan Surplus Stores, English Street, Hull.

Thank you

Would you know their email address so I can explain my situation to them.

Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he'll tell you. If he doesn't, why humiliate him?

3 hours ago, CoachmanLee said:

Thank you

Would you know their email address so I can explain my situation to them.

Ooh, that's a bit advanced for them, they don't have a web site either. However they are very experienced and should understand from a phone call what you want/need. 01482 323678

From Australia, the call will cost more than the parts!

Edited by Legal Eagle

2 hours ago, Legal Eagle said:

I know I was thinking the same 😔

Does anyone know where I can download the parts list and codes? If I had that then I have half a chance.

22 hours ago, CoachmanLee said:

Hi all...

The rear light you are looking for is a Hella Caraluna there is a mk1 and a mk2 version, both are available with either a red lens or a clear lens with chrome lenses. I believe both the mk1 and mk 2 are the same. If you could post pictures of the reflector and roof light, we can probably point you in the right direction for those as well. The roof hatch will have to be bought as a complete unit as I don’t believe the cover can be bought separately 

1 hour ago, Airhog said:

The rear light you are looking for is a Hella Caraluna there is a mk1 and a mk2 version, both are available with either a red lens or a clear lens with chrome lenses. I believe both the mk1 and mk 2 are the same. If you could post pictures of the reflector and roof light, we can probably point you in the right direction for those as well. The roof hatch will have to be bought as a complete unit as I don’t believe the cover can be bought separately 

Unfortunately I can't get up on the roof to take a photo of the rooflight/exhaust hutch. It's cracked from hail damage but sounds like I'll have to replace the whole unit including the fan.

Here are the other photos20220117_155223_copy_333x473.jpg.c48c4bde41270c8852a6255490fc6e08.jpg20220117_154932_copy_2016x980.jpg.3b8f3db0b8704938a30add72e68ddad5.jpg

4 hours ago, Jaydug said:

The marker light you show in your post is listed on Amazon

Thank you Jaydug .

I just tried to purchase it but it won't ship to Australia 😔Screenshot_20220125-231537_Chrome_copy_810x1665.jpg.59e3ee0f2c3957791ecb649b91dc897c.jpg

Hi CoachmanLee,

I've just been trying to order a replacement awning light for our van from Spain. It used to be very easy with eBay and Amazon and historically we've had tons of stuff shipped out.

The new customs paperwork seems to have made this a really niche service now. After researching for a day I found someone prepared to ship to Spain for £13 freight and £12 customs... On a £35 light!!!!

They seem to have an eBay shop and I think the paperwork to Australia will be no more of a burden than anywhere else so why not contact them directly.

The seller is Sal1914 and they've despatched super quick. I suggest you try to find them in eBay and ping a mail across. If you can't find them, send me a Personal Message with your email address and I'll make contact and ask them to get in touch with you.

3 hours ago, Readingblue said:

I've just been trying to order a replacement awning light for our van from Spain. It used to be very easy with eBay and Amazon and historically we've had tons of stuff shipped out.

The new customs paperwork seems to have made this a really niche service now. After researching for a day I found someone prepared to ship to Spain for £13 freight and £12 customs... On a £35 light!!!!

Ahhh.........another Brexit benefit!  :lol:

22 hours ago, Legal Eagle said:

The OP - whom I was answering - is Lancashire based.

29 minutes ago, Woodentop said:

The OP - whom I was answering - is Lancashire based.

CoachmanLee who you quoted in your reply about the email address is Australia based!

Edited by Legal Eagle

11 hours ago, Readingblue said:

Hi CoachmanLee,

They seem to have an eBay shop and I think the paperwork to Australia will be no more of a burden than anywhere else so why not contact them directly.

The seller is Sal1914 and they've despatched super quick. I suggest you try to find them in eBay and ping a mail across. If you can't find them, send me a Personal Message with your email address and I'll make contact and ask them to get in touch with you.

Thank you. I will. 

7 hours ago, Legal Eagle said:

CoachmanLee who you quoted in your reply about the email address is Australia based!

Legal Eagle which email address are you referring to?

6 hours ago, CoachmanLee said:

Legal Eagle which email address are you referring to?

The short communication that you had at 14:16 & 17:54 on 24th for Caravan Surplus Stores, Hull. Seems it was thought the response was to the original post in the UK.

Edited by Legal Eagle