Lunar centre caps

Simon 3566

So someone has pinched the centre cap from my alloy wheel on my lunar clubman 2015 I have measured not very well as the generic replacement doesn't fit 

Anyone know the size in mm ?

If you know the generic replacement doesn't fit, you must know what you need. Measure it using one of many methods easily used. Use a pair of scissors or bend a bit of wire and use it as a caliper which can be measured with a ruler.

Alot easier to ask on here and get an exact size from someone whose got one that actually fits 

On 03/01/2022 at 11:18, Simon 3566 said:

Alot easier to ask on here and get an exact size from someone whose got one that actually fits 

I have found mobile service agents can be really helpful for this sort of question-hope that helps :-)

Thanks asking around without much success and it was my Mobile guy who nicked it 

1 hour ago, Simon 3566 said:

Thanks asking around without much success and it was my Mobile guy who nicked it 

I believe they have a diameter of 67mm.....although that info was from a Lunar Venus.

You can buy a centre and then add a Lunar transfer from Ebay.

Edited by charlieboy2608

On 03/01/2022 at 11:18, Simon 3566 said:

Much easier to get somebody else to measure than to measure the diameter of the one that wasn’t 'stolen'?  

On 03/01/2022 at 10:31, Simon 3566 said:

So someone has pinched the centre cap from my alloy wheel on my lunar clubman 2015

or is it both 'stolen' as per… https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-together/discussions/information-technical-tips-advice/caravans/alloy-wheel-centre-caps/ ?

SFM Caravans may have some originals…. Perhaps worth a call or an email… https://sfmcaravans.co.uk/products/lunar-alloy-wheels-14-5-stud-4

On 04/01/2022 at 21:03, Simon 3566 said:

If you are certain of that - I trust he will not be servicing your caravan again!

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Why don't you check the cap on the other wheel?

There will probably be a part number on it