Serviced pitch water intake

Siy

I am struggling with water pressure/ flow in my Lunar Delta TI when on a serviced pitch. I have run the taps and shower just using the pressure from the direct feed. This has been ok but not as powerful as using the pumps from the water tanks( internal and external).  I am on a serviced pitch now where the pressure is fine when I switch the tap/ shower on but quickly slows to a dribble. I have researched and managed to fill my onboard tank by switching the main pump switch on and then turning the external pump on( although there isn’t an external pump fitted). This filled the on board tank. I then flipped the switch to internal pump which kicked in and the flow and pressure are great. However the pump does not turn off when I close the tap. Hopefully one off you fine people will have the answers to my problem. By the way my van is a 2012 model. 

thanks in advance

I had the same, turned out the filters right at the end of all the taps and the head were clogged up with limescale. Quick fix taking them off and washing them with a bit of limes ale remover, all water outlets work a treat now.

Edited by Ed1973