Header tank bubbling

My 2018 swlft conqueror heating seems to have the shakes.  Even though the van is parked up for the winter with only the battery being charged via solar panel and mains supply only used on cloudy days, the water in the header tank in the wardrobe happily bubles away. Heating set on the control panel at 5.0 degrees to alow for any sudden severe plunges in temp. Any thoughts please.

Check your pump symbol on the Alde panel sounds like it could be switched to constant.  Unless it is be,ow 5 deg of course. 

Is the circulation pump in the header tank or on the side of the boiler.

If on the side of the boiler, check that it's set on 2 and not up at 4 or 5.

Thanks for your replies.  With regards to the alde panel, i cannot see a pump symbol. With the pump on the boiler it was turned up around half way.  A right devil to see as it,s on the side of the boiler nearest the front. The only way to see the settings is with a torch and mirror. Now set at 2. Question, what is the symbol reffering to that says for bleeding air only. I can only asume it,s like doing the house rads with the pump off. 

23 minutes ago, william john said:

With regards to the alde panel, i cannot see a pump symbol

Click the ‘A’ symbol (activated functions) and look for the pump icon, it may be set to continuous rather than thermostatic as Alan suggests, this may help from the manual;

EA4BF558-8CDF-4E91-98CE-79DDEF770658.jpeg.6749d3b1304f515de65dc4fb272d971c.jpeg

Cheers, Martin

The boiler mounted pump has several speeds. 
For normal caravan use, speed 2 is used, but to assist with bleeding a freshly filled system, max speed is used to attempt to force circulation, and thereby drive air to the high points. Bleeding itself should always be carried out with the system turned off, else you risk drawing air in instead of getting it out

The speed of the pump can cause bubbling in the tank and other problems like aeration but it will only do so whilst the heating is on.  The OP described it as being on constant. Other than a fault this will be caused by the heating pump set to constant.  If no symbols is present then do a system reset- and if that doesn't cure it ring Alde they will run through checks with you.

Really grateful for all the replies received.  Will have a proper look at the alde panel. Didn,t realise you coud get into the settings menu. Is there any of the other settings that could be useful.  Many thanks. Glad i signed up to this forum.

By far your best bet is to download the full instructions from Alde.  Very thorough and simple to understand.  Van manufacturers don’t always reproduce all of the instructions in their manuals.  Alde heating can be set far more ways than most people realise.